About the Norwegian Fund and Asset Management Association
The Norwegian Fund and Asset Management Association works to promote a healthy development of the Norwegian Fund and Asset Management industry. Key activities include:
- Developing industry wide standards for market practice and advising members on fund management and regulatory issues.
- Monitoring adherence to industry wide standards and administering sanctions on actions not compliant with these standards and/or the best interest of the industry
- Representing the industry in relations with the authorities, media and other external stakeholders
- Promoting knowledge of and interest in mutual fund investments in the Norwegian savings and pensions market
- Facilitating and promoting the exchange of knowledge and best practice between members through cooperation (within the boundaries of Norwegian competition legislation)
- Monitoring practice and development of the international fund and asset management industry, principally through regular contact with sister associations abroad